-- Kata2 Menarik Untuk Dikongsi--

As i blog-walking several blogs on the net, I found this quote that appears to attract my attention. I've read it few months ago, but it seems to be very powerful to remain in my memory for quite sometime and at the same time influencing me on making most of my decision in my life today. Just want to share with you. To read the whole article, you can click here

4. Last minute assignment
Sebenarnya ini adalah hasil daripada mahasiswa yang payah dan obsess pada short-term planning dan tak pernah realistik dalam executing the plan. Yang lebih menyedihkan, pengalaman tidak mampu meyakinkan tindakan ini hanya akan memberi lebih banyak mudharat dari kebaikan. Berani kerana bodoh. Seorang yang optimis tapi selalu kelewatan memghitung logika dan kebarangkalian dalam keberuntungannya pada masa akan datang. Suka ceroboh dan mencabar sempadan hukum alam dengan kedunguannya. Sentiasa menganjurkan acara pertelagahan akal dengan nafsu. Seorang pemikul beban risiko lebihan yang menyedihkan dan decision-maker yang hanya akan menakut-nakutkan kucing jirannya. Hm, Macam kenal je siapa..
Funny isn't it? I laughed at the first place when I read this but OMG!!! It is SO TRUE thinking that am the most succesfull procrastinator ever. It hit me just right at the centre of my heart!!! Ouchh!!! Just that am no longer a student =). No more assignments of course but this things really help me to lessen my "procrastinating" habit.
Thanks for the one who created this quote. I hope you allow me to reproduce it again in my blog.
To share with you guys, I did face a number of failures in my life (especially academically hehehe =) just because of this thing. PROCRASTINATION. I KNOW this is the main reason but somehow i FAILED to absorb the lesson. ISH ISH ISH...
Now am no longer a student, If I were to turn back time... (sigh) But somehow along the way... Eventually I can slowly absorb the lesson in a hard way of course hehehe...
And actually, statistically those who are excel in their life are actually the one who are HARDWORKING and NEVER PROCRASTINATE (and of course with the help of other good qualities too). You see no matter how optimist you are... but if you are (or I AM) lazy and love procrastinating everything... I won't be able to achieve my target... And eventually and for surely... I'll regret for not being comitted to my things (in terms of everything...)
This thing reminds me of what my mom used to say:
"If you already try your very best, but yet you fail, it's okay coz u know u've tried your best, but if you don't give full efforts and YOU FAIL then u deserve it (hahaha serve me right eh...)"
--END--

Comments

The Hetzel said…
Kata2 mak sungguh tajam mnikam dada

Popular Posts