--LIFE AWAY FROM HOME SWEET HOME (PART II)--

Now am at Samarang field.... agak2 korang canela rupenye rekabentuk blek ak atas vessel nie kan? So jsut wanna give u guys an idea how a cabin/accomodation looks like.... Feek free to browse these pics below.



Yang atas nie adalah shower corner. I don't think it's deserved to be called shower room as it doesn't look like a room... hehehe more like a corner kan?? Ok... so normally i take my shower at this corner... no bathtub here so far. But i think u can find in the vessel hospital. Reason? i dunno... =)


So the pic above showing my bedroom, desk, and a bench attached to the wall. I think the room is decen't enough for me. I used to be given a much smaller room before on the previous job. But this one is just good enough for me. Since am the only lady, so i don't have to share with anyone else unless there is/are other lady (ies) on the vessel. Well as u can see it's a double decker bed.



The table where i placed all my things... hehehe there's a tv with video tape n dvd player too... Unfortunately i dun even have time to watch all the movies onboard. Things seems to be preety hectic up here =)


Well as I told earlier am now at Samarang field approx 50km from Labuan. This is very shallow field/area as the seabed is only up to (-)10m from the sea level. If you look at the photo above u can clearly see the seabed down there....


The one circled in red is the underwater pipeline... =) Our project now is pipeline decommissioning at Samarang field. Basically what we need to do is to cut the pipeline and the riser.... =)
OPK i think that's all for now for today... GTG got meeting to catch up =) wish me luck ya...
Salam...
--END--




Comments

Popular Posts