-- Let's Play Piano --




Salam, and selamat menyambut Maulidur Rasul. Perbanyakkan Selawat dan Salam kepada Baginda Rasulullah s.a.w.




(SELINGAN:
Ingat masa dulu2 masa form 1 (1999) gigih berarak, masa Hari Maulidur Rasul, pusing satu Bandar Kuching sambil bawak sepanduk and selawat... Rindu betul... and if kat kampung pulak derang pon berarak, tapi very smart, derang berarak malam hari so takdela kepanasan kan? Sambil selawat and guess what??? Bawak TANGLUNG skali hokeh!!! Tanglung tu... siap macam2 rupa ada, ada Kaabah, Masjid, Rehal, macam2 la budak sekolah rendah buat... can u just imagine??? Kat kampung, nun pendalaman Sarawak nun.... very creative and fun ok.... one of my childhood memories yang ak ingat sampai sekarang....)




Today I didn't do anything productive. Only spent most of my time surfing the net. YOUTUBING to be precised. I was looking for Pirates of the carribean theme song (He's a Pirate by Klaus Badelt, very nice composition!!!!) played by amateur guitarist, violanist and pianist.... There are sooooo good I tell you!!!!
And as I might go offshore in a few weeks (I hope). Hoping that I can resume my role as the Calypso (SEA GODDES) for the vessel... hah! YOU WISH!!! Well that's eactually explain the Pirates Of The Carribean mood.




Owh... please pray for me so that I can find someone as handsome and eccentric as Jack Sparrow OK guys!!! You don't know Jack Sparrow? Better in live in a cave...
What's my pirate name would be??? I tried this site and my pirate name is
drum rolllll..................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BLACK MARY CASH!!!!
hahaha!!! I kinda like the name though... sounds.... hurmmm TOUUGH???
YEAH!!!! ARGHH!!!!! I'M TOUGH LIKE A LEATHER!!!!!
I LOVE THE SEA MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!
hahaha ok... ok... enough... (have u tried? what's yours???)
Ok.. back to where we were... You see I don't really play any musical instrument though... even if I actually wish that I know one or two popular one like piano or guitar....
Huh really makes me jealos to watch these people because the only musical instrument I can play is...




urm...






RECORDER????




Ever heard of that??? Owh do you know that there are several types of recorder??? But you can google it yourself okeh!!! To explain the type of recorders itself requires a new entry.
Well.... (blow nails) at least I have 3 years experince playing recorder.... Isn't that pathethic...
-.-"




I bet all Malaysian knows what a recorder is =D remember Kelas Muzik?




Ok that's the furthest I can go with musical instrument. I don't have any other vast experience with other musical instruments.




So suddenly I wished I'd know how to play piano, who knows maybe I can be the next Maxim Mrvicaa??? Or maybe I might be the next Beethoven, a new music genius??? You never know your luck.




And off I went googling for online piano simulator, and I found this website. It's a very simple simulator but I enjoy experimenting it, despite of it can only be played using mouse pad??? Which is not so convinient obviously...







This is how it looks like...
But.... at least la... I can listen to piano sound and try to play it by ear... Baby steps ok....baby steps...


Hurm perhaps someday I can invest and enroll myself in a piano class? Or a violin class???

Enjoy your weekends guys... =)


--END--

Comments

Popular Posts