-- Update of the Day 22/2/2011--

Updated

Salam,

This is just a quick update.. Since I don't have any twitter things... I just write it inside my blog hehehe...

While I was at the office, doing the reportings.......

Situation 1:

Was quite hungry and I saw one of my colleagues eating ONE NICE HOT CHINESE BUN (PAU PUTIH)

mazafirzie: wah.... pau!!! what's the filling??? Looks yummy...
my colleague: BABIIIIIIEEEEEEE...... (smiling & excited)
mazafirzie: erk! -.-' (lucky i just didn't steal his pau)

Situation 2:

Was rushing to the toilet.

my colleague: maz, where are you going?
mazafirzie: toilet want to berak
my colleague: oooo kat opiz baru sibuk nak berak kat rumah tanak berak.... so wasting company's time
mazafirzie: can save water at home, berak here can use company's water more

......After few seconds come back again from the toilet

my colleague: eh, so fast berak???
mazafirzie: no am taking my pad, today's my first day of menstruation
my colleague: EEEEUUUUUWWWWWWWWW (he's a guy btw...)

Situation 3:

While doing office tasks..., my Scottish manager asked us a Q:

Mr. manager: Listen guys, do you know what does collocation means?

(mind you, my manager always scold me for my weak command of English huh -.-' gimme time Mr. Manager, am still in learning process...)

Everyone: I DON'T KNOW

Mr. manager: Well.... collocation is bla bla bla (explaining what's collocation is) like for example; cooking in the kitchen, swimming in the sea... bla bla bla

[ I seriously have know idea what collocation is all about during pre and post explanation -.-']

While Mr. Manager was out making coffee....

Colleague 1:Hey BJ (referring to Colleague 2) ! I think BJ is a collocation
Colleague 2: No it's not....a collocation
Colleague 1: Yes it is... look on the internet la!
Colleague 2: Ok! what if BJ is not a collocation? You want to suck my d**k?
Colleague 1: See first la, am sure BJ IS a collocation

Colleague 2 searching whether BJ is a collocation or not

Colleague 2: SEE!!! BJ IS NOT A COLLOCATION. NOW WHO'S GONNA SUCK MY D**K?

mazafirzie: -.-'(still blurr and don't understand a single thing)

and it was about 1830 hrs, time to punch out... what a nice discussion to end the day... -.-'

--END--

Comments

Popular Posts