--I'M LOVIN IT!!!--

It was the toughest night ever although it was not raining as usual. In fact, the sky was so clear that I could see some of the beautiful shiny glowing constellations decorating the navy blue sky. Very nice view indeed. I was here alone in my room surfing the internet, when both of my eyes were quite tired facing the laptop for the whole day long hence there was nothing more interesting to do other than facing my 2-year-old laptop.
What makes the night even tough was, i felt terribly hungry. Maybe because of the jog i had in the evening and i forget to buy myself a dinner which makes me super starving. I tried to let my eyes shut and started to dream of something more interesting perhaps my prince charming, but to my suprise, it was the hardest task for the night.
How could I stay awake much longer with my stomach craving for something to fill in. Without wasting any more minutes and hours, I called the Mc D delivery service. I placed my order and waited for the deliveryboy to come.
After a while, they came with their motorbikes and called my number. I was so happy to get my set of Double Cheese Burger and my Mc Chicken and headed to my room after paying several amounts without rechecking the order.
I sat, and took a sip of my coke, and tucked in a few fries inside my mouth when suddenly i realised that there were something missing.
Yes my two banana pies were not there. I rechecked the reciept and yes the two banana pies were on the list.
"Oh come on, don't tell me there are no pies!" , I monologued to myself.
Then, I called the deliveryboy number and crap, no one anwered the phone! I tried again and again still there was no answer.
"How could they did this to me, a cute starving girl didn't get her pies..." I cried.
With full of hopes, i called the delivery centre asking for my pies, and waited hopefully to get my pies to be delivered back. Then i read the reciept,
"Kindly verify products upon delivery. Your acceptance of the delivery shall be deemed as final and any further complaints of shortage or wrong products delivered will be not entertained. Thank you for using McDonald's Delivery service."
After reading the terms, I then realised that there were no chance that I would be able to get my pies back. That's it. No crying baby, your pies ain't come crawling to ya...Suddenly out of the blue, my 1100 nokia phone rang and there's the deliveryboy's number appeared on the monitor. I quickly answered the call and
"Amikla banana pies awak, saya tunggu kat umah guard..."
"Ok ,Ok, saya turun sekarang..."
I rushed down the staircase and headed down to the gate to get my banana pies.
"Awak call centre ke tadi?"
"Ye nape? Saya cuba call awak tapi tade org sambut pun? So saya call je centre. Nape?"
"Tadela.... gaji saya kena potong"
Fine. I felt very much guilty and I cursed myself. Why the heck did I call the centre, and why would I care so much about the pies at 3.00 o'clock in the morning till it ended up affecting someone's salary? I felt terribly sorry to him as I never meant to. I was just you know, a stupid idiot girl hankering for the banana pies at 3 a.m. in the morning. I guess i need more time to grow up though.
To the guy, I hope u will get very much barakah from your job delivering people's meal in the cold shivering morning. Even though you are not as handsome as the prince charming, but i believe there is one in your soul. May Allah bless you.
Moral of the story: Recheck before you accept.



--END--

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mc D O N A L D S
Mc D O N A L D S
good time
great taste
with mekdi!

Popular Posts