--ENCHANTED--



I was in the middle of my imagination while eating my Oreo McFlurry when a guy asked me about people who were queuing in up in front of us, and I answered,

“Diorang beratur sebab diorang dapat tiket free tengok wayang dari Star”,

“Owh… ade jugak eh orang dapat tiket free. Star bagi kat orang ramai ke?”,

he replied me back.

Then the conversation went on and on until it is overed by itself. By the time it finished, I looked at my mobile phone watch, which I set thirty minutes earlier than the exact time, showed 1900 which I knew it was about the time to get into the cinema hall. I headed to the counter and handed the ticket to the guy standing there.

It was at the Hall 1, E15. I took my seat, taking out my unfinished McFlurry, and waited for the movie to start. I noticed some guys bring their girlfriends in, others bringing their kids and not forgotten bringing their own friends. Let alone me, I was with me, myself and my Adidas sling bag. It was better known as Maziah's day out though.

A few minutes later, the movie started, with the typical Disney intro with the When You Wish Upon a Star instrumental as the background music. I impatiently waited for the next scene and the next and the next one until it finished. Enchanted is a great, spectacular movie, which I wished I could be like Giselle, I mean a heavier version of Giselle of course.

As I stepped out of the cinema hall, I walked a few steps away, and I heard a niece soothing sound coming from the right side of my ear. I stepped forward to search for the sound, when suddenly I poked my head down looking to the lower floor, to my surprise, I saw a group of musicians playing Disney’s instrumental. I smiled to myself, what a coincidence I thought. I enjoyed the melodious instrumental for a few minutes and went down to catch my bus back to UM.

I hadn’t eat anything since morning so I went to the Burger King to have my set of French Chicken with extra onion rings as I asked the boy at the counter to give me some extra. Fortunately, he is kind of sporting so he gave quite a lot which made me very satisfied. I enjoyed my meal and very quickly went off to the main entrance waiting for my bus.

I know the story sounds pretty boring but I guess this is my self explainatory to express how enchanted I was, when watching Enchanted event though it does not enchant you all at all. Haha. Have a good day!

--END--

Comments

Anonymous said…
yeah Maziah's day out eh. lamak ku x cia kau McFlurry. duhal kau gik minat dgn oreo toppings ya owh. oit makan jgn x makan aa!!
Anonymous said…
huhu promosi adidas nampakk..

Popular Posts