Aurora Borealis

Assalamu'alaikum,


Luka also has his own blog: Luka

Whenever I update the blog, it's a sign that I have enough time to think about myself, my past, my present and my future just like now =)

It also means that I have enough time to browse some sites and dreaming of going to places I surfed on the net. The plan goes on and on, but the execution could sometimes potentially be my major frustration haha.

After spending quite sometime working offshore, and if you've been reading this, you would've noticed that I am an avid fan of sea, whatever is underwater, the skies, the stars, the shooting stars =), the moon, the wind, the dolphins, the whales and the sharks, the turtles and the list goes on. Don't forget the sunset and the sunrise...with majestic mount Kinabalu as the background scenery. Awesome no? Even during the most treacherous day will be washed off when I see those things. Seems all the burdens lifted off from the shoulder kah kah kah so exaggerating that 'mama' would pitam reading this =D

He is my love who never let me down, even when the wind blows at 42 knot (that's the maximum I've experienced). I enjoy the good weather as well as the bad weather.... in its own perspective. The strong breeze (or wind?) is awesome, especially when you just enjoying sitting there on the starboard side of the vessel, slightly close to the bow, and the wind will continuously blowing your face, while you are relaxly chatting, or reading novels with a cup of hot tea or milo, or just staring to the expanding full moon behind the clouds ewah.... The rolling motion of the vessel feels similar to the one in the cradle =) in which you can only experience this only during bad weather *wink wink =)*

So as I said, the list keeps on continue, and as you can see the image above showing Aurora Borealis. This was captured in Iceland. Am obviously not the phototaker....It's a new wish!!!! To gaze the magnificent aurora borealis.... I don't know when, I don't know how, but am sure am gonna find out now haha what a bad rhyme... Yeah i'll find out how la... gonna go the place... Oh God, lemme be a freelancer ngeh ngeh ngeh...

Life is always full of surprises. And I love surprise... in a good way though... Just keep them coming shall we? =)

--END--

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahaha..mmg melampau ayat2 ko tuh...iceland? norway sudah ~ dah survey pun ! ahhaha...
maz m. said…
Hihihi Iceland murah kot... kalau Norway nak kena pakai banyak duit... hehehe ntahla...
Anonymous said…
woihhh ! cactus nih aku tak beli pun ! cilok kat umah aku kat penang laaaa ! siap note atas meja aku xleh blah !! pfttttt :P
maz m. said…
Hahaha alasan.......
Anonymous said…
pffffttt !
Anonymous said…
majiahhh

LIYANA LEE
maz m. said…
Lee!!!!!!! rindu kita... gine buku sophie kinsella nok ariya best ka??
Anonymous said…
lom bacaaa gik!!huhu..bila balit? hehe..ya jak soklan mektiap ariii

lee lee

Popular Posts