mazafirzie's territory


--SaT NoOn--


UM now is in her convocation mood where all UMians are in FESKUM fever...including me. I know I'm a bit too late to publisize FESKUM here huhuhu.

Nevertheless, I did vow to myself for not spending more than MYR10 in FESKUM and as expectedly I breached my oath (sigh... )and end up spending more than RM50 in just two days and now i'm broke. Penniless...(sigh...)

















A white and black long blouse, and another black blouse, it's the trend for most of the'bertudung' girls today to wear such blouse costs me only RM 15, i bought two items for this section so i get rm5 discounts altogether costs me only RM25











an unauthenthic All Black t-shirt, rm 15 bought it coz it looks nice and original hahaha....





a long white shirt with flora motive costs me only RM10


and that's how i spent my pocket money including the food, beverages and ice creams in FESKUM....

p/s: jeles nangga miak enjin tahun tok convo on 08.08.08 kacak li jak tarikh... huhu tahun depan gney ndakka??? hurm...

--quote of the day--

"I don't really like to buy such extremely expensive branded items like prada or what. Even if thay want to give me free of charge i also don't want. It's so ridiculuos to spend such amount of money on handbags when people in other countries are suffering malnutrition, and i can get the same imitation handbag with the same design with much more cheaper price at petaling street"

recall anything lads???

--END--

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maziah.. Maiah..

siktauk aku nak madah apa gik..
alifreyes or said…
kamek pon sik tauk laaa



waaa....kitak tukak backgrounk baruk kak
maz m. said…
aok background baru rock sket wah wah alfreyes dah boleh klaka serawak eh...
alifreyes or said…
kitak jak sik tauk mek leh klaka srawak...
byknye baju borong..huuu..mari kurus
Aisya S. said…
WHAT?!? You found all that at FESKUM? Cantik! How come I didn't see anything cantik? Huh!
maz m. said…
yelah.. dat's d art of window shopping wawawawawa!!!!!!dapat barang murah then end up jumpa org pakai baju sama dlm UM adoi!!!
Anonymous said…
ko muat ke...
maz m. said…
Dear Mr. Musaf,

Tangan nak taip tu jaga la sket...
Mestila muat klu tak, takkan beli KOTTTTTTTT

Popular Posts