--SELF-EXPLAINATORY--
It has been 2 days i haven't feel the warmth of glittering morning sunlight. Staying in a very confined room makes me feel so dull and unenergetic as i used to during weekdays. It might because of I dun have any programme or me myself do not have any intention in joining any events. What a boring me....
Nah... it's not that boring I believe, coz tonite i'm going to watch JUARA LAGU. An annual activity which I never fail to accomplish since I was in primary school....
My owh my... my stomach's screaming craving for something to fill in with... Thanks to the lost of my kad makan where i can never feel the delicious, delightful taste of makcik DM's not-so-well-cook rice with typical malaysian (or malay) lauk... Unless, i make a new one that will cost me RM30 which is equivalent to one month credit for my cellphone huhuhu T_T... anyone wanna gimme a treat at KFC or 12th or PAK ABU???? I'm not a demanding person anyway...A double cheese burger, a tapau of nasi goreng USA and a milo peng will do...SERIOUS!!!
WARNING!!!
Oh ya if u guys feel that this entry is giving u a severe , extremely unpleasant, emotionally distracting feelings, should you feel the need to leave, it is very advisable for you to leave now from this site as I won't take any responsibilities on any physical or mental as well as emotional injuries in any circumstances due to my harmless innocent content of this entry.
I've given the warning and if u are still scrolling down this page, it's already beyond my authority. Warned cha...
So here we go!!!!!!
erk...
#aku lapar... aku mok makan tapi malas gi kedai....
#hohohoho tutorial aku byk lom siap gik... anyone voluntary wish to help me??? you are definitely very much welcomed!!!
#gosh....i **** ******* whom i **** most but *** not be able to **** to *** coz i **** *** to **** to *** (reveal it by urself-->even if i'm silly, i'm not silly enuff to tell everything in my blog-adoh adoh)
Errrmmm...I think that's all i want to say. Thank you for still reading this unbeneficial writings with compare to your educational divition of literary work a.k.a book. Enjoy reading (if u do)
--END--

Comments

Popular Posts