--LOST--
How i found it very frustrating when all the while i've been searching for my lost kad makan and up to one point, i'd given up and decided to make a new one and of course paying MYR 30 for it when later on (which was a few minutes ago) I found it hiding under my shelf, hibernating for the last 2 weeks without me noticing it even though i did search for it at the same shelf, same place before.... and yes... it's very frustrating...very much frustrating...
Once in a while I do believe that sometimes if we are not meant to find something that is lost, we will never find it, accordance with His will... The same goes to my IC, as well as my matrics card... never found them until now. Pity me...
I think that's all I want to say now...Hope that you'll find your lost thing (if u ever have any) sooner or later (God's will)
--END--

Comments

Popular Posts