--It's New Year Again--
It's new year again, the world's changing, ageing, getting older and older, and here i am sitting still, watching at the monitor, while my fingers are typing words which i don't really understand what am i typing at (pa reti ya???)...In nearly 20 more days i'm gonna be 21 years old, yes, 21 long years...
Will i ever awake again tommorrow morning, it's fated, if i were destined to be dead by tommorrow, then so be it, but if it's the other way round, Alhamdulillah i'm still be given the chance to breath the cool refreshing air, to feel the wet grasses, to watch the sceneric fascinating view of this world...I love my life... I love rainy days... and I love the burning shining sun, I love cloudy, I love nite with or without stars, I love cresent, and I love full moon, I love cold freezing dawn, as well as windy dusk... Will i be able to live till tomorrow??
I'm so grateful having so many frens around even i dun have any close one, hehehe should i call myself a lone ranger? in a way it's cool being alone, i just love to do things all by myself, but sumtimes i do need someone to talk with, someone to share my thoughts, feelings, emotionally related stuff like that....sumtimes i do need someone to gimme advices, and courages, when i'm in the middle of endless problems... and the truth is i need someone to talk with rite now, i mean from heart to heart... i may look tough physically, but deep down inside, my not so big heart is like a fragile crystal , living inside is a lil' girl hoping someone would come to acompany her, sob sob sob...(crying.. nah... just kiddin) i miss my family, my home, my bed, my room....
Time passes by, never stop to look back at us, at one time we are on top of the world, and on the other, we are far down beneath the earth, life's like a wheel. Nothing to be regreted as we do make mistakes all the time. We learn from our own mistakes. That's why the word experience is created. Eventually after typing this i'm feeling much better, much much better than before. Alhamdulillah... and yes from now on i'm gonna be a high spirited MAZIAH as i used to be, and face the world with the most wonderful smile of mine =>
As my mind wandering through each and every block of my memories, sweet and bitter, not forgetting sour and tasteless, my body still remains sitting on a steel chair, eyes staring straight to the monitor, and fingers are still typing words which i dun really noe wut am i typing at (pa reti ya???)
--END--

Comments

Popular Posts