--AL-'ASR--
(The Time Through The Ages)
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, and The Most Merciful,
1. By (the token of) Time (through the ages),
2. Surely man is in loss
3. Except such as have Faith, and do rightneous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual of Truth and of patience and constancy.
And it's Firday... where next week will be the month of February, which I can feel that the time's moving on in a very ultra-high-speed, where yet, I still remain unadaptable of the hectic environment of the fresh new semester....
And how it is very incredulity for me to realize that in 2 weeks time, I'll be having my midsem test for 3 papers and to my astonishment i haven't prepared for anything yet...Where at this very critical moment I still could not be able transform myself into a super-tutorial-solving-machine which I indeed really wish to be rite now. (sigh)
And, with all those stuff which are generously giving me pressures that I believe are equal to more than 80 MPa, where in the end, I am certainly sure the percentage of me having a cute, sparkling set of panda bears' eyes is relatively very much higher than having a set of boring-look normal eyes....
And, recently I've been asked by a friend of mine about joining a trip to UTM (which sounds cool to me, and I was about to join) when then again emerged elegantly in my tiny little box of my mind of the great problem of economics which is also known as SCARCITY....which also means that I'm short of time, when then again I realize I should be attending a 2 days pre-marital course which will be held on the very same date as the trip (sigh again)...
And up to this moment I realize that how we always tend to ignore the most precious thing in our lifes when we have abundant of it (In this context, what I mean is TIME) and hankering for it when we are lack of it. A human will always be a human...
And eventually I realize that I should stop typing this entry at this very moment as I need to acomplish tonnes of tasks which if I don't, I'll be screwed up and indeed I hate being screwed up.
--END--

Comments

Popular Posts