-- New Life --




Salam, and hi! It's been a while since I last blogged. I woke at hurmm 4.30 a.m. this morning just to update my out-dated blog adoi!




Here are some updates about mygoodself hahaha good la sangat...




Today is my first day at my new workplace, perhaps this will be my serious career. Previously I was working for a month, no two months and a half as a trainee system auditor. Later on, I was working as a Research Assistant lasted for only 2 days in UM, and today would be my third job and hopefully my last one, at least would last for several years, I hope. What I can tell now is, it's a tough job, so please pray for me to be tougher, more durable to the environment out there. I'll update with the details as soon as I comfortable enough with this one ya... Can't wait to share lotsa things that will be experienced. Girl Power!!!


Anyway I would rather say that being chosen as one of the team is a personal achievement for me, out of 771 (to date) applicants, 40 were called for the interviews, and finally only 7 can manage to score the job, and am one of them, the only lady ~_^V on board. And the thing I remember the most from the Operation Director during the briefing is " Welcome on Board". And am very much welcomed.

photo: courtesy from flickr here

For friends out there, there are 9 more days to go for our Convocation Day, and don't forget today is the day for Jubah ( i dunno what's jubah in english, pls enlighten me) Collection Day. By right u can already pose with the jubah, anywhere!!! And i hope i could snap some photos with the jubah at padang varsiti the one where ppl play rugby or football. I think it would be nice and awesome. Any ideas friends??
Well so long till the next entry, and wish me luck, and I wish u luck too!!! ~_^
--end--

Comments

a.H.s said…
Tahniah!!!

U go girl....
Eversoris said…
tahniah deng.. I always believe u had it in you,as always..

Popular Posts