--My Heels Wish Lists--


Currently i am hunting for my next heels for the dinner this 6 of march. Any ideas gals???

I am totally in love with

Manolo Blahnik Shoes/Pumps Multi Green Hair Plezek



Christian Louboutin Black Patent Decolett

Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Pumps




owh... aren't they very-very LOVELY!!!

THIS MAKES ME TO STUDY VERY VERY AHRD, GET GOOD RESULTS, GOOD JOB, GOOD PAY, AND GET THESE GOD DAMN GORGEOUS CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS, MANOLO BLAHNIKS, YVES ST. LAURENT AND MANY MANY MORE. OR PERHAPS I CAN OPEN MY OWN SHOE BOUTIQUE???

p.s:is there anyone who is kind and angel enough to spare some of their fortune to buy me these shoes???

the picture are courtesy of ww.ebay.com.my

--END--



Comments

Anonymous said…
i love christian louboutin cuz signaturenya tapak kasut (exterior) nang SEMUA warna merah. so ppl will know it's christian louboutin~
maz m. said…
aida- aok, christian louboutin is also known as shoes with the red soles, u can check more kat wikipedia ~_^
Anonymous said…
I always love Manolo Blahnik Shoes because it's style and look.
maz m. said…
i guess every girl who loves heels will love manolo blahnik ~_^
Philipp said…
Very nice shoes! I see why you are totally in love with them. The last pair - the patent leather pumps by Christian Louboutin - are my favourite. They are gorgeous! So sexy shoes!

PS Well, to answer your question, it would be a pleasure for me to make a lady happy. Can you tell me your shoe size and the price of the shoes?

Popular Posts