--HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR--


To all my chinese friends i wanna wish u HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
when most of the chinese shopping for chinese new year like mad.... i, who have chinese mixed parentage joined the club


How I spent my money in this week:



With reference to my previous entry, eventually me and my friends have decided to go to the 13-March show, it's an oscar symphony performance with Richard Kaufman as the conductor. Since we are only students the ticket costs only RM15 each and we can choose any seats we like. Looking forward to attend the show...


(the ticket)





This week also i spent RM72.50 for a book. A very thick book (to me) entitled Hazardous Waste Management by Micheal D. LaGrega et. al. which i very much sure that i will only read no more than 10% if the total content of the book. It's okay because the price of the book in the states can cost u around 200 bucks. I can resell the book at a much cheaper price!!! I thank PAPA G very much (u know who he is, when u know who he is)

(the book)

I have a vowed to myself that i gona get myself a new mobile phone when i recieve my first paycheck HOWEVER duo to the unforeseen/foreseen circumstances I DESPERATELY break my oath coz need to buy a new one. My old good mobile phone is no longer serviceable...


This is my old phone NOKIA 1100. I've been using this phone since i was in my matriculation and it had give me his (i assume my phone is a guy) best services throughout his lifetime. (sob... sob...) He always be with me all d time. For better or worse. May he rest in peace...


the old phone--till death do as apart


And this is the new guy (i still assume my new phone is a guy) on the block. My new Samsung SGH L170. I bought it four-days ago at cineleisure, the curve while hanging out with my friends (and at the same time escaping my structural theory II class). I guess most of my friends didn't agree with me much on buying this phone including Musa. But i fell in love with him on the first sight or perhaps second or third, LAME i know!!!(oooouuuuhhh...) SO YOU GUYS CAN VIDEO CALL ME ANYTIME YOU WANT ADOI!!! FINALLY....


the new guy in da houze



I also spent RM300++ for my beauty regime. It is a big amount for me, so i have to argue with myself and anwar. The argument went like this:

a) I've been spending most of my pocket money on food, and entertainment (movies, tv series, etc)


b) That amount of money that has been spent is almost equivalent of the amount spent for the beauty products, well u can't really see the result (product) right in front of your eyes coz it'll be gone in a few moments (like food, and movies)

c) So why don't you spend/invest (i prefer the word invest) the money on something which can give you no harm (such as fat --> couple layers of fat in your thighs and your abs) to a more beneficial things such as a very good range of beauty products like facial soap, toner, moisturizer, and facial masks, which can last for quite sometime like 6 months up to a year.


d) mathematically RM300 divided by 12 months it's around ONLY RM25 per month to a much more beautiful, youthful, fresh, glowy skin. It's worth it kan??

e) but my friend (anwar) said that, u could buy a cheaper products rather spending more on the more expensive ones
so my argument with anwar went like this:

i) we buy something expensive (i might be wrong but i believe, the higher the price, the more established the brand, the better the quality) in order to 'awaken' the skin and see whether it could give wonders to your skin OR NOT

ii) if it does, try to set some budget so that u can stick with the product (like cut your unnecessary food=source of fat, entertainment=catalyst of procrastination expenses), and if it doesn't work at all then u can switch to much cheaper product coz u already know that expensive products will not do any wonder
iii) wait and see the result BABE!!!


so after several logics and illogical arguments i went with anwar and my own self this is the result:


1) a facial cleansing soap-->(it comes with three soaps in a box) before this i've been using neutrogena deep cleansing and i admit neutrogena feels better compare to these soaps so next time around i'll stick with neutrogena. but it depends though since i only started usin the soap for the past 2 days.

2) a facial toner--> the last time i used toner is when i was 12 years old, and since then i only used fruitale bathing soap as my facial soap (and more facial wash(s) after that) before i switch to my favourite facial wash-->neutrogena deep cleansing


3) a moisturizer-->never used any moisturizer since ages (last time used when i was 12)


4) cleansing strips--> to remove black and white heads. this is my first time so i was quite amazed with the results wawawawawa!!!!





5) facial masks-->i bought 5 free 1 masks that cost only RM30. I wana find a cheaper one but i guess that is the cheapest in the store huhu.






so i will start my DIY weekly (or twice a week if u can afford) beauty regime, since i couldn' t afford to go for facials huhuhu...


1) firstly, remove your make up with make up remover (i don't have one so just clean my face with the facial soap)

2) use cleansing strips (follow the instruction from the packets). this will remove your black and white heads effectively. make sure your hand is clean enough bacause after strip has been remove, ur skin pores around the nose is widely open and alien thing can get in easily especially if your hands are dirty. u dont want to have any break outs while having your DIY facial kan??

3)wash your face again with facial wash to remove the stickiness from the cleansing strip.


4) once your face is dry, apply toner to your skin with cotton pad upwards to remove the dead skin cells.This will enhance the production your new skin cells and remove the dullness of your skin (according to the product i'm using right now, the tingling effect you feel while applying the clarifying lotion tells you that it's working)


3) then u can apply your essence-riched mask for 20-30 minutes. u can use any masks u wish according to your neccesities. right now i'm using All In One Collagen Mask (for reducing pigmentation coz i have freckles) and Rose Mask (For brightening and refresh dull skin) by Dainty Design. After using the mask my skin feel refresh and tighten and glowy huhuhu


4)After that u can apply any moiturizer or serums or emulsions to your skin.



what do you think bout the procedures??? any improvements or comments that you wish to suggest and share with me? please do... it is very appreciated
p/s:for those who are terror in english, excuse for all my grammartical, spelling, sentence structure errors



--END--






Comments

taraaaa...finally. thats what miss blair-wannabe should be..

hehe..
a.H.s said…
wah wah wah...
maz m. said…
xera- miss blair is way more than that n i can't never ever be miss blair, may be i just can be dorota

tun Nuwa- kau pun sama juak boh nak wah wah..
Anonymous said…
hi there :)

I came across your blog and I understand that you are using the popular facial mask from Dainty Design. Feel free to let me know if you would like to buy these masks with a cheaper price at RM 3.50 per piece. All products are original and they are shipped directly from Taiwan :)

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me immediately:

Name: Jess
E-mail: beautyonface@gmail.com

I am also selling facial mask from Beauty Diary and XinJi (My Scheming). Just let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for viewing.

Popular Posts