--Happy New Year--


Happy New Year!!!

when i was just a lil girl,

i asked my mother what will i be

will i be pretty

will i be rich

here's what she said to me

que sera sera what ever will be will be

the future not ours to see

que sera sera

what will be will be...


If u are one of the 1986 babies, then this year you will be turning 23. Last night I had my chances to wish Happy New Year to a number my good old friends, friends whom I known since I was 7 year-old, in SRK Batu Lintang Kuching. I now realize how old I am now. It’s like in 2 years time I’ll be 25 year old, and I still couldn’t foresee what will I be when I grow up. I always switch my ambitions, doctor, pilot, astronomist, you name it. ARE YOU ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACHIEVED YOUR DREAMS, AMBITIONS, AND GOALS??? Where your childhood friends are now and what are they doing for their living? I’ve listed 3 of my 16-year-old-worth-childhood friends whom I still keep in touch with.


Elaine Teo Swan Swan


She was the smartest kid in SRK BATU LINTANG. 1998 SRK BATU LINTANG BEST STUDENT AWARD (FEMALE) and now she is in her own way of pursuing her dream to become a successful businesswoman. Right at this moment, she’s running her family business; a kopitiam at 3rd Mile, Kuching and also a student in a private college in Kuching. But I never have chance to visit the kopitiam. Sorry Elaine no car to drive to your kopitiam.



Ashairi Suliman


1998 SRK BATU LINTANG BEST STUDENT AWARD (MALE) and now in his way becoming an English teacher. The last time I met him was in the same flight KL-Kuching for last semester break.



Elisha Chua




Elisha with her boyfriend
She once called herself as Princess Elisha Chua. An Iban mixed Chinese parentage makes her so unique in her own way. For the record she is also one of the people who are in her dream job. Her ambition was to become a stewardess, following her elder sister footsteps. AND now she is working as a cabin crew with Fly Emirates.








P.S: to my other friends, whom i have lost contact me, plz do email me, i really love to keep in touch with you guys!!!

My other ex-SRKBL friends:

Ernest Diana

Madrienna

Melissa

Oster

Khairul Hamizan

Shalmiah

Nurul Hasfifi

Nurul Hafiza

Ili Shahirah

Nor Hafizah

Mohd. Amiruddin

and the list goes on and on and on....


FRIENDSHIP REMAINS AND NEVER CAN END

--END--

Comments

Popular Posts