--Gong Xi Fa Chai--

Salam everyone!!!

And oh, Happy Chinese New Year too!!!

Well, when most of Malaysians are talking about Loloq (may he rest in peace), the tragic death of Benazir Bhutto (may she rest in peace too) seems to be fresh surprising news to me at this very particular date which is on the 7th of February 2008 as I just knew about it since… let me see… about 4 hours ago, which is showing that how out of date I am to the current issues, news, etcetera. I had a phone conversation with my friend while watching Berita Dunia at TV1 and we were chit chatting on several world issues (if they can be called as the world issues I suppose) when suddenly all these Hebrew, Serbian names such as Benjamin Netanyahu, Ariel Sharon, Radovan Karadzic, and oh, Slobodan Milosevic just abruptly came out from my mind.
Well, I am not here to say that Benazir Bhutto is just like any one of those guys or what, but names of these politicians seems to be remaining in my memory for a quite sometime, surprisingly I have not deleted them yet. Not, that I hate them, of course I really do hate them, but I guess it is something more than just hate (I only mean the guys and only guys because I do not really now much about Benazir though). I could not find any word here which could represent best my feelings towards them right now.
Well, the thing here is, the situation seems to be practically static, less dynamic, almost remaining the same, the fact that the terrorisms now are becoming more terror, more violence, and more saddening compared to the last fifteen years (Since I only have lived nearly twenty two years, so the remaining seven years can be neglected, as I only started watch and understand Berita Dunia when I was eight years old. Pretty young huh?). It really saddens me though.
Well, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Yugoslavia, Chechnya, Kosovo, the list goes on and on, we seldom hear about them in the television nowadays, but back in those years, their stories just covered up all of the Medias. We seldom hear about them now. Not now indeed.
p/s: I wonder do you know who Radovan Karadzic is? >=)
--END--

Comments

no.whos radovan ka..whatsoever is?

player?
maz m. said…
player ape? well aku just know him as a bad guy je during Bosnia-Serbia war
maz m. said…
player ape? well aku just know him as a bad guy je during Bosnia-Serbia war

Popular Posts