--(black sweater and black snow cap)another version of white shirt and blue sweater--

I woke 7 am this morning and realized that I have to meet some one at 10a.m. at the faculty. And now i am sitting on one of the benches at Level 2 Menara Kejuruteraan, trying to finish my unfinished assginment while surfing the net. Whatever.

Last 14 February, also known as erm Valentine's Day. I wacthed CJ7 midnight show,with three of my so-called 'newly founded' friends. One of them was wearing a black sweater and a black snow cap. There are pretty cool. Whatever.

Well, i notice there's one of these newly founded friends of mine, who really loves to wear his black snow cap. CUTE!!! I've been staying in 5th College for almost 4 semesters, and to my surprise, I just noticed him yesterday when i was heading to the dining hall for my lunch, and he was at the lobby, and then again, i met him when he was surfing the net near block C wearing his usual black snow cap. So yesterday...so yesterday...that I thought why did I not notice him before, much earlier from yesterday... I Hope he won't read this (shy). Whatever.

I hope I could bump into him again later, with his black snow cap of course and I really hope he will not read this entry forever and ever (shy). Whatever.

Well the story begins when I know his roommate as my supplier for some stuff. Not anymore though. As my official supplier, we used to meet up at several places in our college. The thing that sadden me is, our normal, peaceful, collaboration has been well a bit unstable due to the unforeseen, unfavourable rumours which require us to stop continuing our deal. Whatever.

After the incidence, he, well the supplier introduced me to his roommate. And to my astonishment, he is so cute, even though his nick name sounds wierd to me but I like his real name. HAHAHA. Whatever.


--END--


p/s: the story is a fiction. adaptation from white shirt and blue sweater.mazafirzie's life version

Comments

Anonymous said…
ceh!nabess sikpasal2!~!!
Anonymous said…
heheh...
can u continue with the sequel of this story...
i wanna know what happened to that girl, did she confess or what?

the ending is the same as the white shirt and blue sweater??
maz m. said…
guess u have to wait coz it requires time n i gotta see how's d outcome first, whether positive or not

Popular Posts