-- Criminal Minds VS Dharma & Greg --


Salam,


Well it's been past few weeks, i watched this tv series at FOX channel, CRIMINAL MINDS. Sounds familiar anyone? And ever since, it's been like a prescribed drug to me. Before this, I didn't really give a damn about the series till I watched one episode, season 6, and i thought, yeah... why not give it a shot, and omaigod, it's REALLY a good damn catch!!!


WHOA!!!!


I love all the protagonist characters in the series, except Strauss (you'd know her if you watch the series).


Remember, back in 2002-2oo3 when AXN production, CSI was a global pandemic? It was like every single sience-stream-high-school teenagers on the planet wanted to become an CSI officer, master in forensic science and then followed suits were other forensic-like TV series such as Bones, Castle, NCIS, yada yada yada. It was a phonemonon before Prison Break, I think... Well, that was when I stopped watching all the series. Too much personal drama/conflict.


BORING 0_O"



Now, lets get back to CRIMINAL MINDS, the story line looks okay to me, but what interest me more is one of the star characters in the series, which is Special Agent Aaron Hotchner. He's a God-damn-serious-never-smile-but-incredibly-hot-seductive-charming guy, who really catches ma eye.... everytime I watch the drama. And it feels really like a dejavu to me. Wait a second darling, I think I've seen you somewhere... you... rocking handsome dude... we've met before yeah....tapi di mana ya????


Think....



Think....



Think...


Scratching head....


Think....


Think....


Think...



O-EM-GEE!!!



DHARMA VS GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It's been eons dude!!!! Never thought that we'd meet again... Who would've thought that he used to act in Dharma and Greg one of my favourite comedy series at NTV 7!!!! Comedy... and now serious crime scene drama???


Whoever you are... I love you Agent Hotchner.... Or? I-LOVVVVEEEE-YOUUUUUUUUUU-GREG (please act like Dharma)


You never dissapoint me Thomas Gibson =D. NEVA EVA YO!!!


=) what a guy.....


p/s: oh btw Thomas Gibson also used to act in Chicago Hope as Dr. Danny Nyland, if you still remember, this one after i checked through wikipedia.... da~!



--END--

Comments

maz m. said…
Adoh!!!! we fall in love with the same guy!!! haha gila eh, dalam Dharma & Greg kemain gik romantic... dalam criminal minds nang sik senyum alu hahaha i love him i love him!!!!

Ada tangga iklan white collar, tapi lom pernah nangga gik, lak check =Dv

Popular Posts