-- My new FOSSIL Baby --
Okay.. it's been almost a year I didn't buy anything decent for myself hahaha....
I have this bad habit where I can spend all my money on things which won't last long such as :
FOOD, be it Mc D delivery, Burger King, or whatever as long as it is yummy and tasty!!!! (which eventually turned into T**K)
KARAOKE (which can only make u perasan that u'r the incarnation of Christina Aguilera and Ouuh did you guys hear that Chris is no longer with her hubby??? sedihla...)

THOUSANDS OF POOL GAMES (which is just a WASTE of money for just hitting balls to get into holes in a table, what kind of game is that??? and why am I so addicted to this game????)


MOVIES (which can be downloaded for free via U torrent if only you just have the patient to wait for another few months, and then you can watch it over and over again)


OR GENEFIQUE by LANCOME (which didn't turn myself into Angelina Jolie or Nicole Kidman or BEYONCE!!! sigh.... o_O)
AND ETC... ETC..
and you can spend on these things above for more than RM1k in less than a DAY!!! EVERY SINGLE MONTH and in the end of the day, u get NOTHING but T*iK, and a lil' happiness which last only for a day, and sadness + regrets for the following weeks (or months).... sigh again o_O....

BUT but...
It's damn hard for me to spend even RM100 on something which obviously will stay long with me and makes me cool, like a very good sunglass (which I eventually bought after being heavily persuaded by my beloved friend)


OR buying myself a good sneakers so that I can jog and live healthily...

OR get myself a car/house loan... which is not going to be done any sooner coz I hate being in debt.... YES I DO... AND AM SO DESPERATELY WANT TO SETTLE OFF MY STUDY LOAN.... as soon as possible. Should remind my younger self though to save a lil' during my study years...
Okay enough rambling about the patheticness of my life because......

-
-



-



-



-



-



-



-

I JUST BOUGHT MYSELF A HANDBAG!!!! (ohh.. okay is that it??? SO LAME duh~!!!!)

Hahaha okay, you guys can puke now...

Well well, after working for a year, I finally bought myself my favourite hand/sling bag. It's a cow leather Fossil bag, i got it in KLCC.

Many friends claimed that it looks hurmmm....okay, normal, boring... but for me i really love this bag coz I always dream of getting my self a good leather bag, and I REALLY LOVE THE GENUINE LEATHER aroma hahaha... (what a freak)
And introducing you...
Ok simple? errr boring? old??? Ok whatever it's MY BAG!!! MY NEW BABY hoi yeah!!!! =D
I've been introduced to Fossil by my beloved friend. And eversince, it's been my favourite brand because of its vintage style I guess... and the mood I get everytime I walk into the store...

So there you go...

OK NEXT TARGET WOULD BE:


!!!2.55 LAMBSKIN CHANEL!!!



picture credit: here




hahaha just wait till am 30 years young... =)


my beloved friend always said that he's going to buy me one, YES but the AAA+++ grade one


=( hu.....



What's your dream handbags?



--END--

Comments

a.H.s said…
wah... nak gak beg fossil...nak gak...pleaseeeee...
maz m. said…
hehehe mehle datang KL kite shopping same2...
The Hetzel said…
riya mek nak confront nya, ktk sik suroh...if u just let me, ng ku aro ku miak ya.oh,n don let me start on that fossil bag..i bet it's pricey tp oh maziah, pls come to ur sense.. fossil is totally ok.tp next time, if u wish to shop a handbag, bring me along.K? i'll be verrrryy happy to lend u some help! ^_____^ peace!
Fareed Shaqueer said…
maziah pity betul,mcm yg ko cerita jek kat ktorg dl jek,hehe takpe sabar2 ko dpt lagi power beb, tp xusahla tinggal kat umah lagi (ko duk dgn dak2 ni lagi) ade jgk yg sebat nnt wakakakka
Anonymous said…
Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
Thanks!

Always yours,
miss MW

Popular Posts