--SKINCARES!!!--

Salam, and happy Ramadhan everyone (hopefully am not too late to wish everyone) .... Semoga anda semua sedang menjalani ibadah puasa dgn kusyhuk n tawaduk n mudah2an kita akan menjadi orang yg bertaqwa Amin....

Okies huh! It's been a month since my last entry... You guys must have been muntah darah whenever i did posts about my career offshore.... Hahaha... ok2.. no more updates bout my work and my workplace ya....

FYI, am actually on another job in Sarawak... sob sob sob, will be celebrating another year of Ramadhan and most probably Syawal away AGAIN from my family in Kuching...

Anyway... since am away from home, from KL, there's nothing much that can entertain me here, except for the yummy foods i tucked in everyday....

Lemme share with you......



MY SKINCARE FAMILY AND CLAN!!!!


These are all skincares that i brought together with me for this job. So am just sharing you what i use, for my skin, and i hope you guys could share yours too, as am still hunting for good skincare, that can suit my skin, and can help me to stop the ageing process for my skin... (coz am so lazy to exercise and eat healthy food which are actually THE BEST WAY(s) TO GET HEALTHY AND GLOWY SKIN).

Now introducing you, my holy grail for facial cleanser.
Prouduct: Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
Cost: RM 14- RM20
Review:

The best cleanser I've ever used since the day I know what a facial cleanser is. Very soft, and gentle to my skin, and I believe can cleanse away reasonable amount of dirt on my face every single day. I've used other facial cleanser before, which is much more expensive ( Clinique) but I wasn't amaze with the result, hehehe thus i return back to use this product as it is more affordable and gentler to my wallet too... Hehe

Possibility to repurchase: DEFINITELY YES!!!!



Product: Shiseido Pureness Pore Purifying

Cost: 50ml tube around RM80

Review:

I've tried several numbers of facial scrub, and so far i think, this is the best among all. I love the after-effect, where it gives my skin to feel softer, and can remove some of black & white heads to (not all, and not significantly used to remove black heads). I use this once in a while, supposed to use it twice a week, but i'm such a lazy brat so i normally use it once in two weeks... ooopsss...

Possibility to repurchase: 80% (please introduce me to other good scrubs...)




Product: Clinique Clarifying Lotion (type 2)

Cost: 70ml RM78, 150ml RM120 (if am not mistaken)
Review:
The best toner i've ever used (so far). I like the after-effect.
Possibility to repurchase: Yes, unless i found better toner


Product: Estte Lauder Cyber White Facial Cleanser
Cost: Free gift given by my Darling Lee.... =) (owh... am such a cheapskate o_O)
Review:
It's a very gentle cleanser. I've been using it for 3 weeks now. Very2 gentle to my skin, gentler than neutrogena cleanser (the one that i use above) and it doesn't dry my skin as well. The only downside is this cleanser is it definitely a lil too pricey compare to my current cleanser.
Possibility to repurchase: If I have no other things to spend on, i'll consider to purchase this one =). If you wanna give me for free also can... No harm... =) I'll use it anyway (owh... cheapskate...)





Product: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizer

Cost: RM(+/-)50

Review:
A good hydrating moisturizer. Really helps to hydrate your skin especially if you're working in a air-conditioned area for like more than 12 hours a day. I used to have dry patches on my skin and i used this moisturizer as my first aid to restore my skin moisture level.

The downside of this item? Hahah well it was fun to begin with, as it hydrates my skin, however, after I used it for a while, say 1-2 months, my skin started to develop small bumps at area covered by my 'tudung' (head cover). So i came out with a conclusion that this moisturizer is good for skin that is exposed to dry air, but not for the covered skin area.

Possibility to repurchase: 50-50 (need to check whether is this the main cause of the tiny bumps o_O)



Product:Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream (SPF 22 PA+++)
Cost: RM (+/-) 50
Review:
I don't frequently use this cream. As whenever am offshore, my skincare regime is not consistent (depending on my workloads). I haven't see/notice any significant results yet for the whitening effect. But so far, it's not giving me any bumps (at least that's a good news).

One thing is, once you apply this cream on your face, it will give you glowy & fairer effect as the cream is quite creamy and whitish in colour too. It will stay for 2-3 hours and if you want to maintain the glowy/fairer effect think you need to reapply.

Mositurizing effect? The power of hydrating is not that power as the Neutrogena Hydro Boost. But i think it hydrates enough (kot? hahaha). I will try to finish one whole jar, and will reevaluate the results. Reason buying? To prevent/ reduce pigmentation, that's it.

Possibily to repurchase: 50-50 (still in the evaluation process)





Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cream (Left) and Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream (Right).




Product: Lancome Genifique Youth Activator


Cost: RM340 ( i bought in an airport duty free shop for RM310) for 30ml of essence (yikes!!! i could've bought myself a jeans/jackets/shades/shoes/bags/etc o_O) KIND REMINDER: please do not follow my stupidness ya frens....


Review:
You can laugh at me now. I don't know what to call myself. Dumb or Stoopid. I don't know whether wanna call it a splurge, or just a waste of my hard earned money huhuhu T_T

Well you see, when i came to the store, i wanted to buy Estee Lauder Advanced Nite Repair Cream/ Essence/ Concentrate/ whatever you call it. But the Lancome seller was definitely a real genius sweet talker thus i fall onto her sweet words. Hahaha funny me... And it is more pricey than the Estee Lauder one... huh...

So far this product is Okay to my judgment. Not giving me any bumps or anything. Been using it for 3 weeks now. Unable to witness/see/notice any 'youthful' effect yet...(sarcastic me). But I can feel my skin a lil plumper ( atleast there's a good news). Other than that? Nah.... wrinkles still the same, dark spot still the same... open pores also still the same....

The box/ labels/ manuals not saying how to use it. Only keep on saying/claiming that will give back youthfulness to the skin. So i used normally 6 drops onto my face, but after read several articles/reviews on this product, they said to use only 2 drops each for day and nite. Ok whatever.... Am still using 6 drops and wait to finish the whole bottle.

Possibility to repurchase: Thinking of replacing this one with Estee Lauder Advanced Nite Repair Cream (any comments/ opinion are very much welcomed). Just wish I have more money to spend this coming raya.






Product: Vaselin Pure Petroleum Jelly (Intensive Care)
Cost: RM (+/-) 5
Review:
Introduce no more, to the most affordable lips care ever. I've been introduced this baby by Medic onboard vessel during my last job. My lips were super dry. Really2 200% helps to restore moisture level, and replumped back my dry lips. Every morning after using it, it gives me temporarily pinkish baby lips effect which I love so much hohohoho. Lee, i know you love this too. =)
Possobilty to repurchase: Oh Hell Yeah.... =D



Product: St. Ives Hydrating Lotion
Cost: RM (+/-) 20
Review:
Before this i used Nivea Body Lotion and before Nivea I used Johnson n Johnson. It was okay. But i thought to change to other products. So I chose this baby. And owh.... ahh... I love it during the first application. The texture is thicker than Niveas and J&J, it lasts longer.... and smells nicer too =D. And it is more or less the same price as Nivea. Definitely suggesting this to everyone. Haven't tried any other brand other than St. Ives, Nivea, and J&J thus can't say much bout other. Dear friend, Lee suggested my to use body butter. Will reconsider to buy it soon
Possibility to repurchase: 100% Yes (unless i found cheaper/better body lotion)




MIND TO SHARE YOURS???? PLEASE DO AS AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE BEST SKINCARES =D
ANY OTHER OPINIONS/EXPERIENCE ON SKINCARES??? PLEASE DO SHARE =)
--END--

Comments

a.H.s said…
try la skin food der... :p
Anonymous said…
MAZ!!! ME LOVE UR LATEST ENTRY. HEHE:)
muka dah kacak and lembut ya...raya lak temu ahhh...miss u loads..

p/s: Vaseline nang the BEST lip balm/moisturizer/gloss in the world.

LIYANA LEE
maz m. said…
tun Nuwa:
Aok... planning maok cuba la pastok... teringin bertukar kepada Korean pun brand... what say u???

Liyana Lee:
OOOO Lee.. muka ak perlu disental agik kowh.. senanya maok fight ageing... gney kulit org Korea kacak2 owh... mun beli SKII pa rasa kau??

YES VASELINE is the BEST EVER =)

Miss u too!!! insyaAllah gona meet u dis raya... mun ak dapat jejak tanah

Popular Posts