--METRO??? o_O--

What do ya think of men wearing make ups? This morning i came across a tutorial video in the youtube, here on how to create a natural make up look for men. In this case, I have nothing against men wearing make up BUT in the considerable amount of course, you know just to enhance your look, your features. I still prefer my man without anything on his face except for skincares and sunblocks. Hahaha. I still want him to be well-groomed though.
The guy in the video looks cute, but i think he's a gay (I have this faith that if a man has piercing on the right earlobe it's a sign that he's a gay, i dunno whether this belief still applies in the real world, or am i being out-dated???). Well even he's a gay he still look OKAY for decent 'straight' guy.



WAT DO YOU THINK???

--END--

Comments

Oderint Dum Metuant said…
"I still prefer my man without anything on his face except for skincares and sunblocks" does that include facial hair oso?

haha. da guy looks like da lead singer 4 Coldplay (I think)

Popular Posts