--May Be U'r My Love--



This is my beloved laptop ACER 3620 which I bought two years ago. Her name is May Be U'r My Love. How sweet... I named it after a cute Japanese Anime (Ouran) Theme Song... By the way, this is her previous look, blue volkswagen theme:











Well, I think, it's the right time now to change her look and image.



So here I would like to show her new image, after the makeover with the new theme black and brown, cool isn't she? ^_~V Hopefully she'll find a boyfriend sooner or later hahaha....




--END--

Comments

maz m. said…
huhu tukar image...
alifreyes or said…
omg miss blair

u should find the new lappy..

upper east side x pakai yg cam ni

halammmaaakkk
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
nyce! i'll show you mine later...much much later! =)

Popular Posts