--mazafirzie jiwang--
before reading this, it is advisable for you to listen Mengulit Kenangan by Data hehehehe

(Flashing back)

16 April 1999.

Far across the South China Sea, in a land called The Land of Hornbill, that is what local people called, in a small bedroom in one of the terrace houses in Taman Hussein, there was a cute, energetic, dark, slim little girl studying the History of Malaysia just beside the windowsill listening to the song Mengulit Kenangan by Data, one of the well-known slow rock bands in those days through her sony walkman which her dad gave her on her twelfth birthday.

----------EIGHT YEARS HAVE PASSED----------

(N0w)

16 April 2008.

There is no more Sony walkman, but there still is a chubby, overwight and fair yet still cute woman who is suprisingly the same little dark girl, is maniacally revising Transportation in Chemical Process while listening to Mengulit Kenangan by Data through her ACER Aspire 3620 notebook while waiting for Isya' call for prayer.

I don't have any reason why lately, when everytime the night comes, I'll be terribly jiwang, and I'll listen to jiwang songs (rock-kapak-leleh-punya of course). Not including the feeling to 'tarik-tarik' my voice out mind you...hahaha and not that because I am minah-jiwang-to-be, but maybe since it's been a while I din't listen to those songs, so i think that's practically why I kind of enjoying them whenever i listen to them right now, and it seems to be nice and relaxing when you study while listening to them. Ahhh... reminds me of the good-old-school-days ~_^V. Want to share with you another song...(why not mengulit kenangan??? hahaha i don't have the answer)


Penantian by Blackrose

Dikamar ku menyepi
Hanya lilin menerangi
Beginikah seksanya
Hidup dalam penantian
Ditabir tirai malam
Ada insan kesepian, keseorangan...
Dan setiap detik yang ku lalui
Seluruh malam ku membisu
Tetap setia menantimu
Bayanganmu entah di mana
Mengapa harus kita ditemukan
Di saat jiwaku keresahan
Apakah aku satu persinggahan
Mengubat rindu... oh...
Kau dahagakan...Ku kehausan...
Setitis rasaPada bayangan yang tak pasti... oh...
Kau nyalakan perasaan
Mengukir kemesraan
Mungkinkah ada sinar
Bersama impianku
Dah telah ku duga
Suasana keindahan seketika
Aku tetap menanti mu
Kau dahagakan...Ku kehausan...
Setitik rasa... oh...
Aku tenggelam...Kehampaan...Keseorangan...Mana sinaran ?...
Terangilah hidupku
Tak sanggup lagi... aku... sepi...

http://www.liriklagu.com/liriklagu_ad/Blackrose_Penanti.html

p/s: there are some errors with the lyrics, I lazily just copied and pasted it from the website above and I am kind of lazy to restructure the lyrics but anyhow I hope you enjoy it! ^_~ V Before I forget, here I would like to take this opportunity to thank Zetty Liyana Lee very much even though I am very much assured that she wont' be reading my blog for kindly lending me her external hdd for a few days, and allowed me to suck (sedut, that's a better word) all the files. I hope next time around you'll stock up something more for me to sedut. Thank you

--end--

Comments

eh kak.heroes camne?

Popular Posts