--BULAN SAMAR-SAMAR SELEPAS HUJAN (sub-episode of Black Sweater and Black Snow Cap)--

It seems to be pretty weird when there are a number of funny things happening in my life recently and I love it, despite of unhappy things of course, especially during this study week. Oh well, by right I’ve should have been studying right now but…
I am sitting on my bed facing across the block D, staring outside the window, well watching what the other guys next block are doing. Well there is erm…an unshirt guy folding the curtains. There’s another focusing on his book. Studying perhaps. Ohhh there’s another one chit chatting with his friend, not wearing his shirt as well. How I wish I have a binocular or a telescope right now, I should have invested in buying one though. Actually I am trying to dream of him but it seems to be the hardest task tonight. Arghhh, why I can’t just shut my eyes off!!! I love sleeping, dreaming of my prince charming, I really do but not tonight, my eyes are betraying their master, ME!!!
Suddenly my mobile phone vibrates. One message received, and it’s from.. eh??? A new number, an unknown number. I wonder who it is.

“Where r u? I called u 5 times but the line is bz, so come outside, I’m waiting outside ur room,”

OMG who the hell is he? Hmmm…. My neurons are processing the data way faster then they used to be, and my heart is pumping my blood all the way to my brain. Don’t bother much about the biochemical process though; it’s just my theory regarding what’s happening right now. You know just to spice up the story hohoho.
But the message isn’t end there are some more;

“My name is MOON. I just came to say gudnite and sweet dreams ~_^,”

How sweet…. I wonder where the message came from. Maybe it’s from a guy next door. Or perhaps some guy from somewhere well, some secret admires or whoever he or she might be, but the message is so sweet. The sweetest ever you see, especially from an unknown person. I smile to myself and imagining that I’m in the cloud nine. So I reply,

“Thank you MOON, I dunno who u r, and u might send diz message to someone else but it turns out u’ve sent it to me, but u noe dat’s d sweetest message I’ve ever received in my whole life,”

Suddenly I feel very sleepy, ahhh… it’s time now sweetie, I say to myself. And I shut my eyes off.


p/s: I bet u don’t want to know the real story do you? Life isn’t always that sweet T_T huhuhu
.

--END--

Comments

Anonymous said…
yeah, its better an unknown person sends you a message then a known person sends you one when u dont need them

Popular Posts