--2nd of Ramadhan--

Breaking the fast seems to be the most awaiting time for those who are fasting...and so do I. I've spent three years of Ramadhan (including this year) in Kuala Lumpur, and I miss breaking the fast at 6.30p.m. as in Kuching...or perhaps at 6.00p.m. as in Labuan...wherever it is i just miss the good old days...
does it really matter where do u break ur fast??? Yes it does... well u see, during my childhood, my siblings and i used to quarrel just to get the last slice of pizza which my dad bought at the bazaar Ramadhan where i still believe even until now we would still be quarelling just to eat the damn pizza, because there's no definition of "enough of pizza!!!" among us, i mean among my siblings...which now, i couldn't experienced it anymore... not because i'm turning 21 this year but because i'm not at my home...well of course i won't do it with my frenz or my roomies...
and i could still remember how my dad bought all d kuih-muih which we din't really like to eat but we are forced to eat them coz we din't want to waste the kuih... or sometime if we were fulled enough we just kept them in the fridge and eventually those colourful kuih-muih will be throwned out in d bin the next morning... i admit that that's our family's bad habit... except for my mom... gosh i miss her...
and i'm missing the days where me, Baby (that's wut do we call my 2nd sis) and mom, and Asry (my bro) rolling the popias...our popias taste damn nice thanx to mom for being terror making the fillings... yeap asry's popias looked sucks to the most macam ***** ***** jak hahaha...ooooppppssss....bad mouth!!!(slap my mouth) and i juz can't even tell until now how asry roll his popia when whenever my mom wanna fry them, the popia pastry will losen and... malas ku mok crita... or baby's looked macam swelling **** hahaha... aku juakla yang paling cantik and presentable, and eatable among all.... well it's true!!! we did have a great time though...
or perhaps another unforgetable event/memory during Ramadhan was Zahirah's (my last sis) birthday... she was born on the 26th of Ramadhan, masa form 5 last a few days lepas SPM, which was on the...urmm...erm.... oopss i lupak birthday my sis la... just ingat tarikh dalam bulan Islam jak... aisey... well...the thing is she was born in the Ramadhan just 3 days before Raya...oh man i really really forgot when her birthday is...can someone look it out for me??? klak aku blanja makan eskem
ok dat's it for today...saja suka2...anyhow... slamat berposa to u guys...~_^
--end--

Comments

Popular Posts