--I'm BaCk!!!--

Assalamu’alaikum…and a very good morning to you guys….I was just finish doing my lab report on open channel hydraulics, Alhamdulillah… tomorrow I’ll be having my class at 11.00 a.m. So, I hope I won’t be late for my class tomorrow…Insyallah…
Ok2 lets straight to the point… oh ya, wanna let u gus noe that I was just back from Langkawi. Alhamdulillah the 4 days 3 nights journey was great!!! Full of excitements, surprises, and of course gotta spend loads and loads of money…:( n now I’m pokai already. Btw, Langkawi is a very nice place to visit got loads of places of interest such as Pulau Dayang Bunting (Island of Pregnant Maiden), Pulau Singa Besar (eagle feeding --> u could see AT LEAST 25 eagles flying in the air!!!), Pulau Beras Basah, Makam Mahsuri (it’s in the compound of Kota Mahsusri now), Galeria Perdana, Telaga Tujuh, Gunung Mat Chincang (by cable car and it's much2 higher than Genting’s), Telaga Air Hangat, Beras Terbakar, Underwater World, Dataran Lang… Huh! So many to name…in short, I can say that if u guys have time n money, do visit Langkawi.
4 days n 3 nights sure is not enough to tour the whole island so u gotta spend more time there… if u can’t afford to stay in a hotel, u can stay in a guest house which is much2 cheaper (just like me, ~_^ myr23 per nite is worth enough), oh ya, if u want to save more and if u noe how to drive, don’t hesitate to rent a car coz it would be easier for u to travel, and try to win the best deal as soon as u arrive at the airport, and don’t forget to grab a map of Langkawi. Well, Langkawi is not that big, so u won’t get lost bak kata org s’wak, pusing2 sia juak bah hehe. I’m sure within a day, you’ll be expert with the route UNLESS u’r willing to pay myr20 for every single trip to the places of interest to the taxi driver all it’s up to u to decide k’( hmmmm…I think n I’m sure the Arabic tourists will).
(yawning n stretching) Well those are some of the info bout Langkawi that might help u guys to get the idea ‘bout the trip. Just in case if u guys have any interesting places but not so popular to recommend, (I love Mother Nature, actually) do tell me coz I would love to visit those places (I hope I can afford it ~duh~thinking, n calculating…).Till then… have a nice er…trip!!!! Nyte!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts