I AM A MERMAID (or dugong???)

Salam,

As the title sounds...yes I can proudly anounce that I indeed can use my fin wayyyyy better than my leg.... =D hua hua hua

For those of you who have no idea what am i babbling about.... or if u have thoughts that I might be a self-centred narcissist biatch.... hahaha fret not.. am not into the level yet.

Anyway a few weeks ago... I started to learn swimming... and YUP it's one of my new year's resolution and i can scratch that off now =D

I enrolled into an 8-day class found it here (if you happen to go to the link i provide, just check on the video with the kids, pretty amazing huh!!!!) which was done consecutively in 8 days, for an hour or two per day... can't do more than 2 hour as it was pretty tiring.... but i felt happy through out the whole day...

Wondering why la.... didn't belajar swimming long long long time ago... anyway... never too late to learn new skills right???

I thought i couldn't make it, but well i deserve some pats on my shoulder and kisses on my forehead.... now am able to FLOAT WITH MY HEAD DOWN.... '_______________________'

My swimming class started everyday at 0730 in the morning and ended between 0830 to 0900... Normally I woke up for subuh around 0645, but during the session, i woke up 45 mins earlier than usual....and  i only get 6 hours beauty sleep, where normally i need to have 8-10 hours of sleep... yup sleepyhead i know...

So, I woke up around 0600, and rush to the LRT station (I can sense some workout here) and straightaway jump into the cold shivering pool.

Once finish, I straightaway went to my office as usual.... all I can say that It was a pretty exhausting week, and i felt like a fossil (read: super Old Woman experiencing shortness in breathing)

Oh dear am not that pathetic..... anyway now at least am able to swim with freestyle stroke but with fin... huhuhuhu..... pretty malu... but as i told u, am better off with fin than my feet coz AM BORN A MERMAID (read: dugong) =D

Some tips if you wanna swim early in the morning.... youe either eat a small portion of carbohydrates (i.e. complex sugar) like a bun, or two gardenea bread, or some fruits instead, or eat some heavy meals the night before. for approx. two-hour energy supply, DON'T eat simple sugar i.e. chocs, malt drinks (milo), etc.... as sugar (simple sugar/glucose) undeniably can give you instant energy boost BUT, you'll be flat easily like a flat tire... Well that's how i did it....



And obviously DON'T swim with an empty stomach... you won't have the energy for 2-hour duration...

Enough of nonsense.... just want to share you the videos that inspired and motivate me sooo much, where i watched them almost every night throughout the week during the lesson. AND I watch it over and over and over again... don't know when la... i can get over him...

I may not be able to swim like him obviously, not even if train myself for my entire life, but well, it's a boost you see and i love it and i bet you love it too... =D


Enjoy the video =D






 
!!!!!IAN THORPE IS MY NEW BOY FREN YE ALLLL!!!!!!! hu.. =D (slap on face '_________')


p/s: If I have time, i could write down the whole syllabus for the 8-day swimming course, but right now am pretty busy with another course and examination... please please wish me luck coz i need all those lucks =D

p/p/s: skang barulah layak panggil ocean girl... apa barang keje laut tak pandai berenang weeeeeeeeeeee =D poyo =D


--END--


Comments

Popular Posts