Sekali Lagi


Assalamu'alaikum,
After approximately 3 weeks onshore, am going onboard again for another job which dealing with saturation diving (sat diving) job. Wish to know more bout sat diving, just google or click the hyperlink provided

JUST...... seconds after i signed onboard, dearest friend of mine, Lee, asking me out for our tradition hang-out-when-both-of-us-are-free hang out, which we've been looking forward for since months ago...

Sorry gilak-gilak... Lee, terpaksa nait agik eh... insyaAllah panjang umur mesti bertemu agik... =)
For the past 24 hours I don't have any wills to do the preparation as Raya spirit still overwhelms me.

But tonight, by hook or by crook the preparations need to be done before the vessel sail off to the site.
I've been working with the company for more than two years and FINALLY (after tonnes of hopings and prayings hahaha)....... i get the chance to embrace the new experience in sat diving system...

Oh no... please... am not a saturation diver, definitely not... but am one of the project crews for the job.
This might be the last job for this year, as the year coming to the end, weather will be picking up too.
Heard the news about the typhoon that hit the Philippines recently? They got the eye.... we only received the tail, fortunately...

And I hope the last job for the year will be reflected and extrapolated for the incoming year so that it will be more and more prosperous hahaha Amin.... (yeah am a gold digger.... solid black gold digger)

It's good to be back offshore... I love it and at the same time hate it when shit happens haha!
But nevertheless I still love it...

Owh by the way last time, I was onboard a chartered vessel (not our company's vessel). Most of the marine crews are Indonesians and Phillipino, so as for Indonesians, some of the crews don't really communicate in English...

Makanya, gwe harus berbicara dalam bahasa Indonesia...

Waduh... ganteng sungguh 2nd officer di bridge... mukanya kayak Rangga gitu persis dalam Ada Apa Dengan Cinta tau nggak?

You see, we communicate in English, and he speaks verryyy good english, and my tongue terbeliat-terbeliat pasal nak bagi dia faham my english... and when I thought he was a Phillipino or Burmese or something... then suddenly....he answered to one of the marine crews...

"Nggak bisa call Arifah Aryana (the name of the anchor handling tug boat, lawakan nama dia kalah nama aku aishhh)",

La... pandai cakap melayu rupanya walaupun dalam slanga Indonesia... buat penat ak je pikir susun ayat dalam English aih.... o_O"

Since the vessel has been demobbed and offhired (no longer chartered, send back to its origin) so I believe that was the last time i'm gonna be onboard the vessel, i didn't give her proper farewell... eh emo pulak...
Anyway as usual... I always wish for your prayer for my well-beings... and I'll pray for your guys too...
Ohh.. Hari Raya Haji's coming in... =)
--End--

Comments

Popular Posts