Skill to a Lovelier Look

Salam and Hi…



Well currently I don’t really have things to be updated in this blog, and plus the UM wireless connection is not that stable and very slow somehow. But I just wanna share on how I do my make ups. So for those who read this entry, feel free to give comments/critics (I would appreciate if it’s constructive) on my look.


I don’t really know how to apply my make ups on, I don’t even use any eye shadows however I’m still in my learning process and I hope by the time I get married I can apply my own make ups hehehehe. I love natural, and radiant look, but also glamorous at the same time depending on the occasions.



My make ups normally influenced by the Oriental Asian look, but somehow I love the look from Audrey Hepburn and Blair Waldorf (a character from CW Gossip Girl, by Leighton Meester).
I have fair complexion but uneven skin tone as I always walking under the sunshine (going to the class, etc) So, my cheeks and forehead are slightly darker and not that fair compare to the other part of my face.




I also have several black spots on my face (and working on to minimize the pigmentation process) they’re scattered around. My skin is prone to pigmentation and the rate of pigmentation process would be much higher compare to others due to my genetics and continuous exposure to the UV rays.




My face tends to have breakouts when I don’t have enough beauty sleeps. Other than that, my skin would probably free from any pimples or acnes. Currently I’m not allergic to any cosmetics/beauty products that have been used YET.




I have combination of normal, dry, and oily (nose)skin. In my early teenage days I used to have very very oily skin and full of pimples but lately it’s less oily. I think it’s because of the hormones as I don’t use any special products to lessen the oily condition or to lessen the pimples.

(black and grey outfit: me)
The picture shown above is during the previous orchestra performance in KLCC. (How do I look???)


In this look, I’m using cheap, affordable products, available in the drugstores across the nations as these are the one that I can only afford for the time being huhuhu ~_^V. I guess it’s affordable by other average college students too especially those who are dependant on PTPPTN hohoho and also for those who have little budget to buy the makeups product. Well, by the time I get my first job, I’ll upgrade the products hehehe.



In this look I’m using:
*Silky White Lightening Liquid Foundation (03 Medium) – I like to use this one coz it’s provide SPF 20, although I know I should use higher SPF


*Revlon, new complexion, One-Step Compact Make Up (03 sand beige) – before this I used the same product but in darker shades (05 medium beige), makes me look a little darker than usual, but overall it’s I’m okay with it, I just want to try the lighter shades though. This product makes u look oily in the picture, but somehow it is rather glowy if u see me alive, i guess haha.


* Silky Girl Eye Brow Pencil (black) – I’ve been using this one since I know what a eye brow pencil is, one the techniques I learnt that you should use the tone that is 3 times lighter than your hair colour so that you don’t end up looking weird hehehe, just to share some tips =). I have very undefined brow, and I don’t do threading, so I use this one to just fill in my brow.


* Maybelline XXL volume+ length microfiber mascara (black) – I have short eye lashes, but somehow I’m blessed with natural curl lashes, so I just need something to increase the volume and length, before this I used Silky Girl Maximizer Waterproof Mascara. What I can say is I like the brush for the fibre in Silky Girl, but I prefer the brush used for the mascara in Maybelline. Normally I’ll use the Silk Girl Fibre then layered with Maybelline mascara. I think I wanna try out Majolica Majorca mascara later. One think about Maybelline is the mascara takes a while to dry at the lashes, if I don’t do it carefully, it’ll look messy (plus the lack of experience and skills in using mascara)


* Fasio Lipstick Super Glossy (471 Dessert Sunset)- I like the shades, it’s soft pink in colour, sometimes for other occasions I use Maybelline Watershine (62 Dragonly Red) for a stronger and fiecer look haha.


* Sadly, I don’t have any blushers =p currently. I’ll buy one later. But to at least pinkish my cheeks, I normally apply very little lipstick to my cheeks (I make a smiley face during the application) and blend it thoroughly so that it’ll look natural, pathetic I know, but it somehow works!!!


Overall the make ups would stand for two-three(max) hours, then it’ll fade so basically I’ll just retouch up =).


p/s: There's no Ugly Woman, Just the one who are lazy ( I *heart*) this

p/p/s: Sometimes people wondering why we have to use make ups, can't we just stay as natural as we are without applying anything on the face??? This might be best answer I've found for the question; xiaxue



--END--

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hehe mahal juak make up set ktk :)
You look pretty in that pic. But please don't "glare" haha. Smile!
Anonymous said…
haha maz, the blog of xiaxue ya freakin awesome!
maz m. said…
nya sikla huhu, kmk beli sikit sikit, not in one go, abis sigek kmk try another brands/products...

tapi kmk asa ktk pun hebat agik, ktk pakei loreal nak??

haha kmk nang suka gambar camya, musa pun bisin tapi wut to do i love to 'glare' hehehe

aok xiaxue nang happening!!! most of her entries are very entertaning huhuhu
LIYANA LEE said…
maz!! i din expect this kinda entry from YOU!! wahwahwah..my maz is all grown up..hehehe...baguz baguz..
of all make up, eye make up paling i sik minat. bkn apa, i hv the habit of rubbing my eyes..bad bad..but i do hv a collection of em:P
i envy u for being able to apply lipstick. muka aku rupa pelik aie, mun ku makey lipstick..gloss is ok.
(Wah, that means lamak tok i makey foundation and blusher jak..now wat r the other make up products (eyeliner, mascara, coloured gloss doin in my drawer?)
maz, mek dah sik mkn ubat k ilang jrwt gik..hehe..but still caution la.
wah best na xiaxue's blog. i sokong sama skali!!
maz m. said…
huhuhuhu!!!
saja jak Lee suka2 maok ty pendapat org jak...
Yoh... mun kau ada blog kan senang leh ko share ko pun collection
AND AIDA TOO!!!
Eksen ko ya padah sik makei mascara, tapi nak Lee lashes kau nang da kacak bah, lentik n tebal, n panjang, mun u makei mascara CAMPUR GIK ngan FAKE LASHES nang ngetop la kau!!!
maz m. said…
OWh btw I prefer gloss rather than lipstick haha kmk sik brapa tahan ngan texture gloss, so kmk akan I ENVY ppl yg blh pakei gloss huhuhu. bukan sik leh pakei lipstick lee, juz need to find the right shades for u hehe..
Ak da agak mesti rami org suka baca entry xiaxue ya, mulutnya laser tapi ada point
LIYANA LEE said…
aok!! pi nang mena bah pa dipadahnya..haha..i sik pandey blogging..belom gik ekceli..hah, mun ko mok tauk, bulu mata ku paling pelik--sikda lentik..ada yang nait, ada yang turun..wayward haphazard arrangements:P but seriously, ku makey when ada mood jak..sbb salu smudge (talk bout skills-or lack of it!)
Lak bila ko lost weight, share sum tips on dat too:P

Popular Posts