--VOLKSWAGEN, VESPA LAMBRETTA, AND MINI AUSTIN--






Assalamu'alaikum






It's been a while I didn't send any entries eversince the last post... Too many commitments, as well as examination which is just around the corner and about to explode my entire brain...






I could steal a bit of my timeless time writing this entry at this very critical time... how i just miss my blog even if i'm not an active blogger...



Huhuhu i wuz juz noe dat Volkswagen Beetle -->d original idea was profounded by Adolf Hitler.... Uiks??? Yes Adolf Hitler... kira a bit of his mindla...Hmmm I donno dat Adolf Hitler wuz very cute in erm yeah... designing cars.... And later, Bettle was to be renamed as Rabbit around 1970s if I'm not mistaken (aduz... sik padannya...) But i guess they should call the car as Turtle Volswagen huhuhu (hampeh aku tok..)






Another story which sounds very cuddly cute to me is... the novel 'Manisnya Cinta' huhu semanis ceritanya...Also featuring Volkswagen Beetle as the theme car in the story...it's caramel-like in colour... uhm.. how sweet...






And as far as could remember, during my childhood, my friends and I used to play "kura-kura colop! Mr.bean colop! vespa colop!" even "kancil colop!" which each is referring to Volkswagen Beetle(old school design), Mini Austin, Lambretta and Produa Kancil respectively...pa reti ya kah??? How i miss those good old days...






And at this very moment I miss my countless nostalgia that is still wandering through at each and every block in my mind...






And here, I'm back in my concrete reality life again.... GAMBATE KUDASAI!!!









--END--



Comments

Popular Posts