2024- My first entry for this year

Salam and hi,

Fuh fuh... clear dust....

Some updates of my life which I would like them to be written here, just because, so that I can read it, whenever, wherever I want. I don't know maybe in the next 10 years? If, I am still around?

Also, for your updates too... if, you wish to know =)

2015- my 2nd last update in this blog

2015    - officially received Mutual Separation Scheme (MSS) from my previous employer, due to                 the drop of global oil price

2016 - Divorced from my 1st marriage 😅, (disclaimer: we ended it in good terms)

2016 - Visited Japan & New Zealand 

2016 - Started freelancing in the same industry (Underwater Inspection & Maintenance)

2017- Been onboard my most favourite vessel "Normand Baltic" love love love !!!


-DSV Normand Baltic-

2018- Went to Iran for a 10-day job gig!!! (I wish I could write about it although it has been years!!!)

2019- Met my current husband 😆

2019- Performed Haj

2020- Covid-19 hits!!! 

2020- Married for the 2nd time 😆👰👰👰

2021-  My last offshore gig in June 2021 before my 1st pregnancy, unfortunately miscarried 😢

2022- Toughest years of my life ever, my late father was diagnosed with Diffuser B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)

2022- 2nd pregnancy =)

2022- My father passed away 😕

2022- But, my son was born end of the year 😍👶, officially a mama!!! and a small family of three 

2023- Mama is returning back offshore!!!

2024- Moved entire household from KUL to KCH, following my husband, well I guess I am a better wife now? teheeeee 😈 😇

Seems like a roller coaster experience but Alhamdulillah all is well. Looking forward for the next adventure?





 




Comments

Popular Posts